Grow With Integrity + earn a $2500.00 Sign on Bonus
If your passion is serving others, let us help fulfill your career goals. Our faith-based company is blessed to be able to better our communities in need with one on one care, compassion, integrity, and skill.
We invite you to join our family of faith and love at Integrity Home Care and Hospice.
Together we will make a difference!!!!
The social worker employed through the organization is responsible for the implementation of standards of care for medical social work services.
The following statements describe the principal activities of this position identified and shall not be construed as a detailed exposition of all the duties that may be inherent in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide individual and family counseling in home-based health care.
- Complete relevant forms as necessary (i.e. billing, etc.).
- Consult with primary care provider, and other health professionals as required.
- Make referrals to medical provider as necessary.
- Monitor medication compliance.
- Provide counseling sessions for home visits when appropriate.
- Provide case management, advocacy, resource linkage as needed.
- Develop and facilitate support groups as necessary.
- Meet regularly with other Social Work and Home Health staff.
- Periodically attends state workshops and other appropriate continuing education functions.
- Provide written and verbal descriptions of activity reports for finding agencies.
- Maintain professional relationship with staff and referral resources.
- Complies with Compliance Plan.
- Complies with HIPAA Policies. Maintains confidentiality of information relating to the patient and family. Will discuss only those aspects necessary to the care and treatment of patient and family with those directly involved in the patient's care.
- As business needs may change, may perform additional responsibilities assigned by supervisor that are reasonably related to the position.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work required; Master's degree in Social Work is also required.
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) required for Social Workers seeing patients
Experience: One (1) to three (3) years' experience preferred working as social worker within home health care industry.