QTC Management is a government contractor and subsidiary of Leidos, a FORTUNE® 500 science and technology leader. We are the largest provider of disability (pension) and occupational health examination services. A few of our clients include U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA), Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Labor and several others. With over 90 clinics nationwide, we've been serving communities for over 40 years. We offer a competitive compensation package including quarterly bonuses and annual merit review increases, comprehensive health benefits, substantial opportunity for growth, tuition reimbursement and career development.
Our mission -> To provide high-quality, timely, and customer-focused medical examination service solutions.
Our values -> ~Integrity ~Innovation ~Agility ~Collaboration ~Inclusion ~Commitment
- Performs routine procedures to obtain claimant's medical history, record vital signs and complete lab requisitions
- Performs standard diagnostic procedures including but not limited to: EKGs, proficient venipuncture, urine drug testing collection and preparation of lab specimens for laboratory courier, pulmonary function test (PFTs), arterial flow Doppler studies, and other clinical diagnostic studies assigned to meet the needs of the organization
- Performs housekeeping functions such as: changing exam room table paper, upkeep of cleanliness of the entire office
- Chaperone during an examination
- Front office duties such as: answering telephones, scheduling and confirming appointments, preparing schedules, data entry and filing
- Reviews and edits reports in proprietary software application to ensure accuracy in context, grammar, spelling, and consistency
- Review each exam report for accuracy prior to submission to the physician for final review and approval
- Assists in the retrieval of diagnostic tests for scanning into propriety software application
- Interfaces with operational teams and assists in the provision of medical records
- Works with providers and operational teams to ensure reports are submitted timely and accurately
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years of Medical Assistant experience.
- Medial Assistant Diploma required.
- First Aid/CPR certification required.
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation.
NOTE: This position has multiple levels; candidates will be leveled in based on years of experience at time of hire.
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status
- 3 - 5 years: Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant or better
- GED or better
- High School Diploma or better
Licenses & Certifications
- MS Office
- Medical Terminology
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Executing Multiple Tasks
- Customer Service
- Electronic Medical Records
- Blood Draws/Venipuncture
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)