Mechanical Contract Manager - Midlands
A well-established and reputable contractor are looking for an experienced Contract Manager with a mechanical bias. The work includes air conditioning, ventilation and mechanical. Service, maintenance, and installations on AC Splits, VRVs, chillers, AHU's LTHW and CHW. Gas boilers and heating.
This opportunity will run the operations in the midlands and must ensure staff are set up and working safely. Quality and attention to detail are the key things this contractor strive for. The area coverage is Euston, Watford, M1 and M40 corridors up to Stoke on trent, attending head office which is near Portsmouth once a week.
Mechanical Contracts Manager Requirements
- Air Conditioning / Mechanical Bias
- SMSTS (Desirable)
- PASMA (Desirable)
- IPAF (Desirable)
Mechanical Contracts Manager Package
- Salary between £48,000 & £58,000 + package
- A vehicle with fuel card. Minimal personal use, tracked, speed limited. Manager vehicles are typically electric vehicles after probation period.
- A smart phone for calls/emails and for our electronic job management system. This role would also provide a laptop.
- 20 days holiday, plus statutory days
This candidate will be required to join the on-call manager rota where they accept and pass on the call outs to the on call engineer. This rota is 1 in every 4 weeks.
Drugs and alcohol testing plus railway medical would be required before any official job offer given.
A large amount of our work is on railway contracts. Training and competencies will be given for the railway working as this is essential. The sites include signal centres, data centres, maintenance depots, train care depots, stations, remote relay rooms trackside.
For more information regarding this Mechanical Contracts Manager opportunity please call Laura Curtis on or or email