At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design - where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
The Powertrain Manufacturing Launch Engineer will Develop manufacturing process for Powertrain manufacturing lines and will work collaboratively with the project team on all stages of Powertrain line development from conception to launch. This is a unique opportunity to work with a great team to build a world class vehicle.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead technical efforts of teams engaged in complex equipment engineering development.
- Develop manufacturing process for Powertrain manufacturing lines.
- Prepare and procure all items for station readiness for Powertrain line launches
- Able to work cross-functionally with all disciplines involved in specifying and engineering Powertrain equipment
- Work collaboratively with the project team on all stages of Powertrain line development from conception to launch
- Ability to efficiently implement engineering solutions on manufacturing equipment based on product design changes
- Utilize analytic problem-solving skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE, or similar certifications/ disciplines
- Use of 3D modeling and simulations to validate equipment designs
- Familiarity with equipment control systems, the equipment I/Os, and primary machine coding logic
- Work with layout engineering to prepare and optimize Powertrain line layouts
- Experience working with the following equipment: robotics, end of arm tooling, pick and place automation, position sensors, material handling, fluid dispensing, deflection analysis, vision systems, conveyor and laser cleaning/ metrology
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering required
- 3-5 years in Powertrain Equipment/ Manufacturing/ Process Engineering
- Experience in the automotive Powertrain equipment design/ sustaining is a must
- Ability to influence outcomes and drive initiatives in complex environments.
- Possesses strong presentation skills and communicates clearly and professionally at various levels both inside and outside the company.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Catia, and Delmia
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.