Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for executive meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes inspired by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of unsurpassed service.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team.
The MOD acts as the Manager on Duty (MOD) and reports to the General Manager.
There is a high level of visibility in the Front of the Office initiating direct contact with guests. Monitors service levels throughout the Resort. Responds to and
coordinates activities in all emergency situations.
- Insure levels of service are exceeding standards.
- Respond to guest needs and/or concerns.
- Coordinate and resolve emergency situations.
- Provide written documentation of activities for the General Manager.
- Train all staff members involved in the MOD program
- Attend the following meetings: Pre-conference Meetings (Upon request) Department Head Meetings (Upon request)
What are we looking for?
Minimum of two (2) years hotel experience in at least on of the following areas: Front Office or Restaurant Operations Good people skills, written and verbal communication skills (in English), and a high energy level are required.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.