HOTEL NAME: Portishead Premier InnLOCATION: Bristol (BS20 7GA)HOURS: 33 hours a week - Multi-site role between Portishead and Filton premier innsSALARY: Up to £11.05 per hour
At Premier Inn, we do hotel jobs differently. Award-winning training. All the support you need. And brilliant career prospects with the UK's biggest hotel brand. It's all about giving our own people a great experience, so they give our guests the great all-round experience they expect from us.
Critical to our success are our maintenance teams. And their work to ensure that our inns are, well, premier. Making sure that everything just works. Keeping the paintwork fresh as new. Replacing lightbulbs and fuses. Mending leaky taps. All round 'handy people'. Because if everything is working as expected, our guests will be happy. And we love happy guests.
What does it take to join our team?
The ability to take on anything from painting and decorating to plumbing, woodwork and electrics. With a pride in delivering a quality job. Always keen to help out. And always with a smile. Getting on with everyone, from teammates to guests.
If you've done this kind of work before, that's great. But with our induction and fantastic training, we can teach you all you need to know to do a great job. And a great job is always recognised. Prove yourself, and you could find yourself supervising other Maintenance Technicians and passing on your experience to the next wave of 'handy people' as a Maintenance Manager.
Our fantastic offer
- No zero-hours contracts, and pay that grows as you do
- Full induction and structured training, online and on the job
- Free, award-winning apprenticeships that mean you can earn while you learn
- Grow your career anywhere with over 1,300 hotels, pubs and restaurants, across the UK and beyond
- Discounts on everything from hotels and restaurants, to shops, gyms and eye tests
- We'll even match what you give to your favourite charities, and you can support our important fundraising for the DEC and Great Ormond Street Hospital.
Premier Inn, part of the Whitbread Group
It's not just about bringing the best out of you. Or joining an inclusive business where anyone can build the career they want. Or enjoying being part of a great team and getting the job done. It's not even about helping to write an exciting new chapter in our 275-year-old story. It's about taking every opportunity we give you to constantly improve. To get better qualifications. To develop your skills. To gain more experience. To become a better person. Because, as you become better, we become better. Because at Whitbread, we make it together.