Primary Purpose of the Role:
Produce paper plates of acceptable quality to order and specification, while operating the work center in a safe and efficient manner
We have the following shifts available: 12 hour 2-2-3
Starting Pay Up To $23.00 based on work experience
- Set up work center to produce released orders to specification as assigned.
- Load and thread parent roll board stock into machine as required.
- Make basic machine adjustments as required, including speed, die heat and decurl.
- Power down and lock out machine to safely clear jam-ups.
- Recognize machine problems and communicate with maintenance as necessary.
- Maintain continuous check to ensure product quality and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean machine and an orderly and safe work area around assigned machine.
- Perform operator adjustments and maintenance on packaging equipment as instructed.
- Report all material, product and labor data for work center as required.
- Check that all guards and safety devices are in place and functioning before operating machine.
- Send and verify UPC's and carton labels.
- Actively participates in Zone (Equipment) Ownership, Operating-Maintaining-Improving their zones, and ensuring high levels of Asset Condition and Reliability
- Performs Operator Basic Care on Equipment, respecting equipment, and treating it if it was their own
- Actively participates in the Reliability Centered Manufacturing system, executing standard work to ensure high levels of Asset Condition and Reliability
- Possess a desire and aptitude to learn, practice and train in Asset Essential Care and other reliability enablers
- Must follow GMP guidelines and report any food safety issues to your supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We care about our employee's wellbeing and offer a full benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Physical and Mental wellness programs
- 401K with Employer match
- Paid Vacation, Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement, 529 Education Savings Plans and Discounted Tuition at Lakeland University
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount Programs
- Night shift benefits
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)