Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Responsible for cleaning and maintenance of all public areas in hotel, conference center and public restrooms. Handles guest request in a timely and professional manner.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Carry out the policies and procedures of Stonewall Resort and Benchmark Hospitality Group while maintaining the highest degree of professionalism and teamwork atmosphere as per standards of service. Follow safety procedures to ensure a safe working environment. Maintaining all public areas are clean. Keep mens and womens public restrooms clean and trash free. Ability to use broom and mop with frequency (bending, twisting, and stooping). Vacuums lobby and conference areas. Must be able to push/pull vacuum cleaner frequently and lift up to 50 pounds. Cleans all windows and assures they are spotless. Must be able to reach 80 inches frequently. Disposal of all cigarette butts and ashes from public areas - must be able to work around a smoking environment frequently. Maintains cleanliness of executive offices by vacuuming and dusting with frequency. Cleans windows and vacuums in elevators - must be able to reach 80 inches frequently. Sweeping and mopping of Lobby Areas. Must be able to mop using mop weighing 10 pounds with frequent bending, stooping and twisting. Maintain pool area's cleanliness - mopping floors, wiping mirrors and exercise equipment down. Basic knowledge of property layout. Complete maintenance request forms for all items in disrepair or damaged. Report all missing items and lost and found items immediately. Alert housekeeping Executive/Supervisor of any suspicious people or activity in any guest areas. Read department message boards before the start of every shift. The flexibility to work a varied schedule due to business levels and industry demand (hotel open 7 days a week). Maintaining uniform and grooming standards as outlined in employee handbook. Requires ability to move quickly and frequently throughout the property several times a day. Dusting and polishing of all public area woodwork - be able to climb 4' ladder.
LAST STATEMENT: Provide assistance in other job classification as determined necessary by immediate superior.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
Ability to stoop, bend, twist with frequency. Be able to communicate effectively, complete logbooks, various departmental forms, and communicate with guests. Ability to work varied hours, including holidays and weekends. Knowledge of cleaning. Be able to work independently.
What are we looking for?
- Housekeeping experience desirable
- Neat, pleasant personality
- Time management skills
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to move, traverse, position self to reach corners on floors and high places; observe conditions, detect odors, position and navigate carts weighing up to 100 lbs in tight spaces; operate equipment including spray bottles, vacuums, mops, brooms, dust pans, scrub pads and dusters.
- Lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.