Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
To ensure the cleanliness of the public restrooms, public spaces, and outdoor restrooms.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
The cleanliness of a hotel is one of the main reasons that keep our guests returning to and recommending our hotels to friends and family. It goes without saying that hotel housekeeping team has one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily. We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team as a Lobby Attendant. The ideal candidate creates a memorable experience for our guests through their attention to detail and care they take in preparing and maintaining the public spaces and assisting the room attendants. This role truly is the Heart of the House and provides key services for our guests to truly relax and enjoy their stay.
- Walk all assigned floors at beginning and end of shift to collect bags, trash, and dirty linen.
- Pickup clean linen and refill the par stock of linen on each floor pantry.
- Ensure cleanliness of all public areas to include bathrooms, lounge areas and hallways.
- Help the room attendants with the heavy lifting when super cleaning / spring cleaning of rooms.
- Clean all public areas in the prescribed manner while following department standard operating procedures.
- Always respond in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and other team members.
What are we looking for?
- Housekeeping experience desirable.
- Polite personality.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work on feet for an extended period.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to move, traverse, position self to reach corners on floors and high places; observe conditions, detect odors, position and navigate carts weighing up to 100 lbs in tight spaces; operate equipment including spray bottles, vacuums, mops, brooms, dust pans, scrub pads and dusters.
- Lift, carry and position loads of at least 25lbs.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.