A few reasons why our Live Chat Advisors enjoy working here
- Competitive salary of circa £19,500 per annum
- Work flexibly between the office and home following completion of training
- Full training and support throughout your career at Tenerity
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- 25 days holiday PLUS Bank Holidays
- Free hot & cold drinks during your shift and outdoor areas for your breaks
- Close to public transport links and local amenities
- Up to 10% Company pension Scheme
- Discounts & offers for Tenerity employees
- Regular Health & Wellbeing initiatives and wellbeing services
- Free onsite parking
- Reward and recognition scheme
- A great working environment and supportive Team Leaders
We are currently recruiting Live Chat Advisors to join our team in Portsmouth!
We have partnered with VODAFONE, a global leader in Telecommunications, and this role will support the on-line servicing of their membership database. This is a great opportunity for you to build your career and develop your skills as part of a fast-growing global company.
Full time hours are 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am - 9pm Monday to Sunday (alternate weekends)
If you have the following skills or experience, then this could be the ideal Live Chat Advisor role for you
- Experience within a customer service environment
- Experience of working with new technologies, such as social media, apps and webchat is desirable
- Excellent computer skills - working on Window packages and exceptional typing skills
- Attention to detail and excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation on informal and formal written communication
As a Live Chat Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Servicing customer and client enquiries across multiple technology channels. These will include webchat, email, social media platforms, mobile phone applications and telephony
- Provide an efficient, courteous and professional service at all times
- Providing outstanding customer service
At Tenerity, we provide our clients with compelling technology and services that earn their customers' loyalty every day. Our employees re-define loyalty with transparency and trust so that our clients can more deeply engage their customers, creating value from those connections.
We are a growing company at the top of our industry with values and character that allows us to stand apart from the competition. We promote inclusion and diversity within our organization to garner perspective and engender trust. We are looking for people who will embrace our culture of radical transparency, who will create attunement with our customers, and embrace the pragmaticism that comes from knowing that as life and people change, companies must adapt and change.
We have a bias on promoting from within, provide top notch compensation, and have a total rewards strategy that sets us above others in the field. Do you want an impactful role in a growing company that is creating new solutions that lead the field in their innovation and effectiveness? Then consider joining us!
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Live Chat Advisor.