NaphCare is hiring Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs and LVNs) just like you at the Hillsborough County Jail located in Tampa, FL.
**This position is eligible for a $3,000 Sign-on Bonus!**
- LPN / LVN FL state license
- 1+ years of experience is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management and organization
- Ability to lift and move patients
- Extensive knowledge of basic health care procedures
LPN Responsibilities / Duties:
- Monitor patient vitals and records them in their file
- Maintain the cleanliness and comfort of each patient, including bathing, feeding and dressing
- Assist nursing and medical staff with basic medical tasks, such as administering medication
This is what our employees say about working in correctional healthcare for NaphCare.
I love what my job has evolved into and how I am able to do so many different things. Now that I have been with NaphCare many years, I have worked every type of site LPN position, I have traveled and helped operate transitions, I have worked at the corporate office and I also train others. I have grown so much here and I feel like the work I do is extremely valued. Roxanne, LPN Trainer
NaphCare Benefits for full time employees include:
- Prescriptions free of charge through our health plan
- Health, dental & vision insurance
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance to further your education
- Referral bonuses when you help us find talented team members
- NaphCare University - for convenient online learning
- Term life insurance at no cost to you
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
We know you may have questions before applying. To speak to a recruiter directly, email your questions or resume to talent.acquisition@ .
We support your growth and internal promotion. Once hired, we encourage our employees to continue to seek opportunities for advancement and leadership.
*New grads are encouraged to apply - we'll train you in the exciting field of correctional healthcare!*
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran