Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab -
Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our skilled nursing facility in Barre, VT!
**Vermont license not required. Active LPN License from other states suffice**
Special Weekend Baylor program; work 36 hours and get paid for 40 hours AND receive full benefits!
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors. Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS LPN Barre for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
- Four 8-hour shifts or three 12-hour shifts, and all must be over the weekend days of (Friday, Saturday, and/or Sunday)
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, and sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.