The Gardens at Blue Ridge -
The Gardens at Blue Ridge is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN to join our skilled nursing facility in Harrisburg, PA.
Special Weekend Baylor program; work 32 hours and get paid for 40, AND receive full benefits.
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors. Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
Starting Salary: $22.50+
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS LPN Harrisburg for a rapid application: 717.803.2980*
- Full-Time 6:30am-11pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- Full-Time 2:30pm-7am (Saturday and Sunday)
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Has Long Term Care Experience
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- Commuter Benefits,
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service