BAYADA Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) deliver the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be at home. Join our BAYADA team providing meaningful one-on-one care while developing relationships with both clients and team members. BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules (F/T, P/T and PRN) to find your perfect fit. Sign On Bonus offered!
BAYADA has an immediate position available in Pottsville, PA 11:30pm - 7:30am providing skilled nursing care for a 28 year old in their home. Client has cerebral palsy.
Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) enjoy:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you ll never feel alone
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle: Full-time, part-time and per diem positions
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
Qualifications for Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Current LPN license in good standing
- Current CPR certification
When your work matters, it matters where you work
Mission-driven and nonprofit, BAYADA has been at the forefront of health care for more than 45 years. We follow the highest clinical and safety standards, so we ll prepare and equip our Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) to meet the everyday challenges of home care, and especially in this time of crisis.
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020
SFR-MAR-PA LV Pocono
As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.