NaphCare is hiring an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team in Cincinnati, Ohio 45202.
This Position is located at the Hamilton County Justice Center.
- Take and document all patient history and vital signs
- Assist with daily triage/sick call, minor medical surgical procedures and examinations and/or treatments
- Administer medications
- Perform venipuncture and I.V. therapy
- Collect samples, specimens, and cultures
- Transcribe therapeutic orders
Come learn correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system. NEW or RECENT Nursing grads welcome to apply!
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite clinical teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of medical professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare.
NaphCare Full-Time Benefits:
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100 vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran