Forest City Nursing and Rehab -
Forest City Nursing & Rehab Center is seeking Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in our skilled nursing facility in in Forest City, PA.
The primary purpose is the LPN is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
*** New Tuition Program- Become an RN. Tuition is paid upfront to an accredited school.***
$7,500 Sign-On Bonus
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS LPN Forest City for a rapid application: 717.803.2980
- Full-Time 3pm- 11pm and 11pm- 7am
- Licensed Practical Nurse of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
- Administer nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors.
- Provide basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, sick, and state sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.