Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab -
Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a Licensed Nursing Assistant for our skilled nursing facility in Barre, VT!
**Vermont license not required. Active LNA License from other states suffice**
The primary purpose is the LNA is to administer nursing care in a nursing home environment, under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisors. You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide each of your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's assessment and care plan as a Licensed Nursing Assistant.
Our Nurses are United by Compassion, Led by Purpose!
Starting Salary: $16.50+
*Newly increased LNA starting wages, as of 8/15/21.*
***Limited Time Offer***
$7,000 - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus*
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS us the word LNA Barre for a rapid application: 717.803.2980.
- Full-Time/PRN 7am- 3pm, 3pm- 11pm and 11pm- 7am (every other weekend)
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e., brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care, etc.), with bath functions (i.e., bed, bathtub, or shower bath, etc) and with hair care functions (i.e., combing, brushing, shampooing, etc.)
- Change bed linens. Keep linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under the resident
- Assist a resident with bowel and bladder functions (i.e., take to bathroom, offer bedpan/urinal, portable commode, etc)
- Assist residents in preparing for activity and social programs (i.e. church services, parties, visitors, etc)
- Change dressings, bandages, binders, etc., as instructed
- Ensure that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently
- LNA of this state
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program,
- Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, and sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.