Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 plus excellent benefits
Benefits: 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, sick pay, life assurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loans, and more
Hours: full time, hybrid
This top global law firm is seeking an enthusiastic Secretary to work within the Finance, Projects & Restructuring department; based in the Leeds office. Working as part of a secretarial 'Hub', you still have contact with clients and Partners, but you will collaborate and work with a wider range of people in the department to provide high-level support.
In this highly varied role, your duties will include:
- Inbox management, redirecting and prioritising work
- Amending and re-formatting documents
- Responding to telephone calls and taking detailed messages as required
- File management, including closing of files, archiving and filing
- Organising meetings and conferences, setting up conference rooms, video conferences, liaising with attendees
- Organising travel via an in-house travel desk
- Organising itineraries and agendas as required, ensuring that fee earners have all documents and adequate preparation time
- Assisting on ad-hoc projects as and when required, for example managing bundles, assisting during team events, indexing documents, etc.
- Preparing key documents including correspondence, VISAs, travel invoices, expense claims
- Creating bills, disbursements, amending narratives and requesting credit notes, working towards full capability for managing and understanding of the end-to-end billing process
- Completing financial reports where required
In this role, you would be working in a friendly and supportive team. For this reason, the firm are seeking someone with excellent team-working and communication skills, to retain this positive working environment. This role requires excellent MS Office skills plus strong written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate for the role will have previous relevant experience as a Legal Secretary or Team Administrator and is highly IT literate.
Finance, Projects, Restructuring
Leeds city centre
Clark Legal provides a very personal, caring and confidential service, second to none. It welcomes applications from all sections of the community and tries to ensure that all clients for which it recruits select staff solely on the basis of their merits, abilities and potential, regardless of age, disability, race, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, political beliefs and affiliations, family circumstances or other irrelevant distinctions. Information supplied to Clark Legal will be retained confidentially as appropriate and used solely as part of your job search.