An established organisation based in Eastleigh, Hampshire is currently recruiting a Learning and Development Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of Learning and Development the aim of the role will be to leading the L&D Specialists and manage key learning and development initiatives as well as oversee the L&D core offer.
The L&D Manager will work with the Head of L&D to ensure the L&D team design, develop, deliver and evaluate effective solutions that support the corporate and strategic objectives.
What will the role involve?
- Leadership of the L&D Specialists including performance conversations and discussing and setting objectives that align with the strategy;
- Assist the Head of L&D in overseeing the L&D offer ensuring it is within budgetary constraints and aligned with the Corporate Strategy;
- Liaise with the Organisational Development team to ensure delivery of relevant initiatives meets original objectives and is providing cultural messages that are aligned to the learning organisation vision;
- Manage all key L&D initiatives;
- Design and deliver meaningful, inspiring and engaging training for the key programmes and initiatives;
- Oversee the core offer, ensuring it stays up-to-date and relevant to the changing needs of the business and the colleagues;
- Seek thorough evaluation for the key programmes, ensuring continuous improvement as a result of robust evaluation findings;
- Inform L&D Specialists of key overall trends for their areas including training participation and uptake including Mandatory training, facilitated training courses and programmes and self-directed LEAP learning;
- Assist the team in delivering coaching to colleagues and managers across the business where there is a need;
- Source and manage providers where needed to enhance our learning capability.
- Insights Discovery/MBTI practitioner status or (BPS) Level 2 Occupational Test User - personality qualification;
- Experience of managing blended management development programmes;
- Exceptional design & delivery skills;
- Exceptional coaching and mentoring skills;
- Management experience isn't essential but working within a senior L&D role with the skills to step up would be.
Additional benefits and information:
- Hybrid and flexible working offered;
- Excellent flexible benefits, supportive working environment;
- Some ad hoc travel required to other offices.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.