Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Join us at Backus Hospital as we live our values every day. As part of Hartford HealthCare we create a better future for healthcare in Connecticut and beyond. By embodying these values we have become nationally respected for patient care and most trusted for personalized coordinated care. Come be part of something special!
For more than 118 years, Backus Hospital has been the primary source of healthcare services for much of Eastern Connecticut. We are home to the only trauma center in New London and Windham counties, and are the only area hospital with LIFE STAR helicopter services. We deliver and coordinate a continuum of high-quality healthcare with the goal of improving the health of our communities.
Works as active part of clinical team to provide direct clinical services to adults utilizing individual, group, and family therapy. Provides extensive documentation and case coordination while maintaining confidentiality of records and information. Oversees day-to-day program operations and staff in consultation with Program Manager.
***Psychiatric Clinicians are eligible for a Sign-On Bonus in accordance with program guidelines.***
- Master's degree in license-eligible clinical discipline
- Current clinical license in Connecticut - LCSW, LPC, LMFT, or PsyD
- At least 3 years previous experience in a behavioral health clinical and/or chemical dependency setting
- Ability to read and understand oral and written instructions and effectively communicate information, computer proficiency required
- Bilingual a plus
We take great care of careers.
Hartford Healthcare provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working with a top notch organization:
- Sign-On Bonus
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire
- Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.