Lead Decisioning Architect
Job Category: Professional Services
Location: US - New Hampshire - Remote US - New Jersey - Remote US - Connecticut - Remote US - Massachusetts - Remote US - New York - Remote US - Georgia - Remote US - Pennsylvania - Remote US - Maryland - Remote US - Virginia - Remote US - Florida - Remote US - Rhode Island - Remote US - DC - Remote US - Maine - Remote US - Texas - Remote US - Delaware - Remote US - Illinois - Remote US - Ohio - Remote US - South Carolina - Remote US - Michigan - Remote US - Vermont - Remote US - Indiana - Remote US - Minnesota - Remote US - Tennessee - Remote US - Wisconsin - Remote US - California - Remote US - Kentucky - Remote US - Louisiana - Remote US - Missouri - Remote US - West Virginia - Remote US - Arizona - Remote US - Iowa - Remote US - Kansas - Remote US - Mississippi - Remote US - Nevada - Remote US - Montana - Remote US - Nebraska - Remote US - Oklahoma - Remote US - Oregon - Remote US - Utah - Remote US - Washington - Remote US - Alabama - Remote US - Arkansas - Remote US - Idaho - Remote US - New Mexico - Remote US - South Dakota - Remote US - Wyoming - Remote US - Colorado - Remote
Copying... Meet Our Team:
As a Lead Decisioning Architect of our Marketing, Decisioning and Analytics team, you will play a critical role in helping our customers realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of predictive analytics and decisioning solutions. Pega's Real-Time Interaction Management solutions suite is best in class and you will help organizations reshape and revolutionize the way they engage with their customers. Picture Yourself at Pega:
Pega is changing the way the world builds software. In this role, youll help us ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches the customer requirements. What You'll Do at Pega:
Who You Are:
- Create marketing campaign functional requirements
- Implement Pegas marketing solution with a focus on outbound, inbound and real-time actions. Pega's solution focuses on helping B2C engagements with F500 clients.
- Mentor and train client business stakeholders in key Pega technology
What You've Accomplished:
- You are a hands-on, collaborative individual with experience working with technical architects, business users and Information Technology teams.
- Practical inbound and/or outbound marketing experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and campaign management from idea inception through execution and analysis
- Adept at identifying marketing strategies and offers as well as the underlying data and analytics
- BS in Marketing or Computer Science
- The ability to travel nationwide to client sites 50 -75% of the time
Pega Offers You:
- You've achieved an expert level understanding of marketing technology and the ability to impact businesses with solutions.
- Implemented marketing solutions in complex environments
- Partnered with clients ensuring requirements aligned with delivered solution
- Led aspects of design, development and mentoring of resources
- Gartner Analyst acclaimed technology leadership across our categories of products
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- An innovative, inclusive, agile, flexible, and fun work environment
- Competitive global benefits program inclusive of pay + bonus incentive, employee equity in the company
Job ID: 17750 Inclusion and Diversity - Inclusive
is one of our values at Pega. Pegasystems is committed to inclusion and diversity and strives to foster a fair and inclusive environment for all. We believe Pega can achieve more when we create a culture that inspires each of us to fully contribute each and every day. We encourage diverse thinking and collaboration for better outcomes for all..
As anand Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law. Accommodations
If you require reasonable accommodations in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process,.