Overview ABOUT BNY MELLON
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment and wealth management and investment services in 35 countries. As of March 31, 2021, BNY Mellon had $41.7 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $2.2 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on . Follow us on or visit our newsroom at for the latest company news. Description:
- The Lead Analyst (Associate Wealth Manager) provides support to the Wealth Managers in managing, retaining and growing existing client relationships.
- Responsibilities include: Preparing balance sheets, calculating wealth projections, recommending and executing portfolio rebalancing programs, cash management, verifying client objectives and analyzing investment performance.
- At the guidance of the Team Leader, the Lead Analyst may also have independent responsibility for managing some client relationships with the Wealth Advisory segment.
- The Lead Analyst independently evaluates and pursues new business opportunities and client prospects, focusing on responsible business growth that is compliant, of acceptable risk and profitable.
- Serves in a consultative role to prospects, advising UHNW and HNW parties on the best way to achieve their short- and long- term strategic objectives through the firm's solutions.
- Pursues clients and centers of influence with complex strategic needs and responsible for generating new revenue by way of increased flows and future fees.
- Client service (30%): Frequent and regular/scheduled interaction with clients, including in-person client meetings. Serve as clients' primary point of contact and are responsible for ensuring that all of WM's resources are provided to clients in the Active Wealth framework.
- Portfolio/Investment administration (30%): Preparing balance sheets, calculating wealth projections, recommending and executing portfolio rebalancing programs, cash management, verifying client objectives and analyzing investment performance
- .Business development (20%): Utilizing technology and client's net worth statement to introduce BNY Mellon's capabilities and bringing insights to the Wealth Managers. Directly contributes to the team and personal goals.
- Risk and Compliance (10%): Expected to adhere to all policies, procedures and regulations. Timely completion of all assigned compliance tasks is required.
- Training, Personal & Professional Development and Involvement (10%): Continuous personal and professional learning and development and contribution to the team goals is expected.
- Technologically proficient and involvement in BNY Mellon offerings is also expected.
- No direct reports.
- In some regions, may have interaction with client services staff.
- Responsible for achievement of organic, incremental growth (revenue, asset) goals within assigned client portfolio.
- At the guidance of more experienced colleagues, manages overall relationship profitability of small, non-complex clients; continues to receive advice and coaching from senior team members/management.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of total work experience preferred.
- Financial Services experience with a particular client type or product (Hedge, Pension, etc.) preferred as is prior experience in Relationship Management, Client Services or Account Management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, experience working in a highly detail oriented environment, strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, proven verbal and written communication skills are also preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.