MB280 - Landscape OperativeLocation: Birmingham and surrounding countiesSalary: £23,000paWorking Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pmAdditional Benefits: Overtime opportunities (paid at time and a half), 28 days holiday (inc BH), Pension schemeSingle Source Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Landscape Operative on behalf of an exceptional and forward thinking landscaping business. They require a Landscape Operative with a minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar role to support them with a variety of projects across Birmingham and the surrounding counties. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join a business who reward and nurture their staff.Duties and Responsibilities of a Landscape Operative:
- You will be required to work in a team of Soft and hard landscaping:
- Machinery operations/groundworks
- Understanding of setting out
- Timberwork and general carpentry
- Slab laying/porcelain laying
- Ground preparation and turfing
- Confident use in power tools
- Following design plans and installing gardens covering soft landscaping.
- The job involves travel, working outside all year round and in all weathers.
- This position would suit an individual with team spirit, hardworking ethic and a 'Can do' attitude.
- You should show flexibility to undertake appropriate training to meet the requirements of the client and fulfil Health and Safety obligations.
- There will manual lifting, digging and paving involved.
- Must be able to work under own initiative and hardworking.
Skills and Qualifications required from a Landscape Operative:
- Experience working in a Landscape operative position previously.
- Practical experience and good knowledge of soft landscaping.
- Full UK Drivers License and own vehicle is essential due to travelling.
MB280 - Landscape OperativeLocation: Birmingham and surrounding countiesSalary: £23,000paWorking Hours: Monday to Friday 8am - 5pmAdditional Benefits: Overtime opportunities (paid at time and a half), 28 days holiday (inc BH), Pension scheme