A fast paced Junior Marketing Assistant role within a growing company expanding locally in a West London office, joining an enthusiastic team allowing growth and internal promotion. The job will involve broad involvement in all areas of Marketing to excell day to day. The role requires flexible hours depending on campaign deadlines and wants passion and eagerness to fulfil daily tasks and targets.
A highly enthusiastic and passionate team who have dedicated themselves to growing the brand and are looking for similar individuals to join the team and support on enhancing the Marketing on all social platforms as well as campaign tasks in the West London area.
A successful Junior Marketing Assistant will be supporting for the following;
- Work on all social media platforms and use data to excel the business
- Organising and implement the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, events and activations, translating brand elements into plans and marketing strategies.
- Plan and develop the department marketing calendar, including campaigns, managing and optimising a yearly budget of £300,000+
- Coordinate marketing strategies and campaigns with the national and internal team and external agencies
- Provide and present in-depth reporting and analysis of all local marketing activities, sales trends and analytics to relevant stakeholders and identify opportunities
- Analyse digital marketing performance and optimise budgets.
- Implement strategies to respond to consumer trends and opportunities
- Analyse data information to incorporate development for each campaign.
- A relevant degree or previous experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Strong IT skills - Ability to use Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good written and verbal communications
- The willingness to learn, develop and succeed.
- A creative flare and passion for the role.
- Junior Marketing Assistant growth and promotion potential within the brand
- Development and enhance skills within Marketing
- Longterm commitment to a well-known brand
- Flexible hours depending on campaign and marketing deadlines
- Commuting to West London to be with the team in the office to absorb the environment