Senior IT TechnicianTwickenhamMonday - Friday£30,000An established Insurance broker based in Twickenham are looking for a Senior IT Technician to join their team!As a Senior IT Technician, you will report to the IT Manager and have the vital role of maintaining company computer networks / hardware and solving any problems that may occur with them.
Senior IT Technician duties:
- Installing and configuring networks and systems.
- Troubleshooting network / system bugs or failures.
- Assembling new hardware.
- Maintaining and upgrading software and hardware.
- Monitoring network and identifying opportunities to make efficiencies.
- Providing first line support to users.
- Raising tickets with third party providers to report any issues.
Senior IT Technician specification:
- Previous IT support experience.
- Strong knowledge of IT and Technology.
- Good communication skills.
- MS Azure experience beneficial.
- 21 days annual leave plus all English bank holidays.
- Company pension scheme.
- Eye tests with contribution towards cost of spectacles.
- Cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this vacancy, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.