Doctolib is looking for an IT integration Engineer to evolve its information system and corporate networks, ensure their maintenance in
operational conditions, provide level 2 support in France, Germany and Italy, implement the security policy, manage relationships with suppliers
and multiple projects, but above all to provide an incredible service to all Doctolibers! The challenge is to help our teams to grow the healthcare professionals who use Doctolib every day as well as the millions of Europeans who
visit our sites every month, and to offer them an outstanding user experience.
Reporting to the Head of IT Engineering, you will work in a team and transversally with all Doctolib business teams, as well as in close
collaboration with the IT Products & Projects, IT Operation and Security teams. You lead by example with a 'Hands-on' attitude and information sharing with your peers.
About the job :
As an IT integration engineer, you work with Doctoliber and internal teams to find and integrate new solution. You assess the needs and find the
best solution based on several criteria like business performance, cost, security and design consistency.
We are here to provide the best IT experience to our colleagues and internal teams.
They expect modern, secure and efficient solutions. We are here to guarantee it!
For our 230 SaaS applications, we manage integration in our IS, identity, security and data.
As we are more than 2500 people and we regularly acquire external companies we need to manage different identity solutions, collaboration
solutions and security.
Automating onboarding & offboarding, manage licences and data are also key activities for a scale-up company. We are responsible of that.
Of course we need to implement existing security rules and invent new one with our security colleagues. These colleagues are integrated in our
squads! It s great and more efficient.
You will also be there to help us take our API and data management to the next level.
After a project, the squads are still responsible to operate these solution. You become responsible of a subset of applications (squad scope) and
imagine an efficient and lazy (automated) way to operate them.
We are already in three countries (DE, FR and IT), so you work with several teams with different culture, expectation, way of working and laws.
Be ready to manage complex situation and take responsibility. Tech environment:
- Working in an agile organization with squads and chapters.
- All SaaS application on the market or at least 230 of them right now.
- Identity management : Azure AD, Google Workspace identity, SSO with Identity Now from Sailpoint.
- Cloud : Azure and AWS, use of terraform, ci/cd pipeline
- Dev : python, powershell/bash, azure function or aws lambda, usual dev practices/tools like github, ci/cd, testing, etc.
- Know how to use and create API
- Work with our current ETL (Boomi) and be ready to develop new data usage & tools
- Fluent in Jira and Confluence.
- Use and improve our engineering & operational framework to have the best quality.
- Standard knowledge on RBAC model and security rules
Who you are :
If you don't meet 100% of the qualifications, no problem! Just tell us why you're the right candidate for the job.
- Strong capability in partnering with other IT teams to deliver new services.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively in a scaling up company.
- You have real experience with one or several technologies used in our engineering chapter.
- You like answer to business needs with one or several technical solutions. And evaluate these proposals with your squad, the business and other stakeholders in order to identify the final approach.
- You take the ownership of your delivery and help your colleagues in IT Operations and the squads to help Doctoliber and teams.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, in a scale-up company and a squad oriented environment with constant change.
Details of the position
- Type of position : CDI
- Location: Levallois Perret and Berlin
- Starting date : ASAP
Doctolib Remote policy :
From October 2021, we offer 3 different work modes :
- Remote: you are telecommuting and come on site with your team once a month.
- Hybrid: You work 2 to 3 days a week in telecommuting and on site the rest of the week.
- Office-based: You work on site all week.
Founded in 2013, Doctolib is Europe's fastest-growing e-health service.We provide practitioners with services to improve the efficiency of their
organization, transform their patients' experience and strengthen cooperation with their colleagues.
We help patients access care more easily by allowing them to book appointments with them online, consult a practitioner remotely via
teleconsultation, and receive their prescription online.Doctolib is also a team of passionate entrepreneurs who together contribute to transforming
the healthcare sector and share the SCALES values.
Doctolib wishes to offer and guarantee a total equality of opportunity to candidates. Therefore, all applications received are studied regardless of
their racial or ethnic origin, opinions or beliefs, gender, sexual orientation, health or disability