Vernon Hills, IL
Interacts with our customers and reps on a specific set of products for parts. Provides quotes and quote follow-up. Enters orders and expedites parts shipments. Closes out orders on Aftermarket backlog. Works closely with our vendors and shipping coordinators.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Research and identify the specific part(s) required by the customer
- Assume responsibility for obtaining vendor quotes, quoting price and delivery to customers, process customer PO's
- Maintain digital records for each unique serial number project
- Special projects, including promotions
- Close projects
- Maintain product price lists
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1- 2 years Customer Service experience
- Previous Customer service or Aftermarket sales experience preferred
- Experience with reading blueprints, scheduling and negotiating skills desired
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- MS Office
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Working knowledge of ERP systems preferred
Parkson Corporation does not sponsor for immigration, including for H-1B, TN, and other non-immigrant visas, for this role.
Benefits include health care (medical, dental, vision) with coverage starting on first day of employment as well as 401(k) with company match and holiday pay.
Parkson Corporation is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Parkson Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.