Infrastructure Engineer II
Responsible for managing day to day storage administration tasks and participating in projects for open systems, cloud, and mainframe for both SAN and Network attached storage, installation and configuration of all various storage products and the management software. The position is responsible for all storage technology management, capacity planning, provisioning, and reporting. In addition, responsible for local data backup and recovery and for developing and executing offsite disaster recovery plans. Employee may work from home or in office address listed in combinationMinimum Requirements:
Requires a bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in information technology, computer science or a related technical field and 5 years of experience in the job offered.
What's In It For You
- Requires 5 years of experience installing, configuring, provisioning, performing usage trending and providing coding upgrades in EMC, NetApp, and PureStorage storage technology
- 2 years of experience setting up and maintaining remote replication of the storage frames using SRDF, SnapMirror, and RecoverPoint.
- 2 years of experience performing Linux, Windows, VMWare and AIX volume management.
- 3+ years of experience performing storage migration between different type of storage frames including storage technology API command sets and scripting the migration process.
- 3+ years of experience installing, zoning and providing coding upgrades for Brocade DCX and 7840 switches
- 3+ years of experience managing day to day backup and recovery in NetBackup including installing and configuring the NetBackup media servers.
- 3+ years of experience communicating with cross-functional teams regarding the delivery of SLA's and troubleshooting to resolve technical issues
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
$78,300.00 - $132,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Information TechnologyEEO Statement:
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.