Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab -
Barre Gardens Nursing and Rehab is seeking a RN Staff Development Coordinator for our skilled nursing facility in Barre VT!
The Registered Nurse Infection Control practitioner is responsible for the prevention, investigation, monitoring and reporting of the spread of diseases in hospitals. As such, the role of the infection control practitioner combines epidemiological and public health practices with administrative tasks.
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus*
*New* Now offering Education Assistance:
- Get up to $5,250 per year towards tuition* or
- Get up to $2,625 per year towards paying off a Non-Federal Nursing Student Loan!*
SMS RN Barre for a rapid application: 717.803.2980.
The Infection Control Staff Development Coordinator RN's main responsibility is to provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents' attending physicians of the facility.
- Provides Orientation for all new Employees and ongoing training for all current Employees
- Plans and schedules In-services with speakers from inside and outside Company
- Maintains master Training Planner/Schedule for all departments
- Ensures all required In-services are conducted annually
- Maintains reports and Training Records of all training conducted
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
- Supervisory Nursing experience, preferably in Long-Term Care
- Knowledgeable in the principles of infection prevention and public health nursing, with practical experience necessary
- Covid Vaccine required unless an approved exemption is presented upon hiring
We strive to provide our employees with a comprehensive and affordable benefits package including:
- Medical and Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision Care,
- Telemedicine Program, Company-Paid Group Life Insurance,
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability,
- 401(k) Savings Plan,
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP),
- and Planned Time-Off (vacation, personal, and sick).
- Buddy Bonus: Bring a friend with you when you are hired and you'll each be awarded $1,000 on your first month's paycheck*
Such benefits, as well as bonus and variable compensation plans, are based on applicable state law and factors such as pay classification (full-time, part-time, or casual), job grade, location, and length of service.