Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage :
5 - 10%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
FIS' Cyber Security organizations secures the way we bank, pay, and invest. Securing the technology that moves $10 trillion annually, manages $40 trillion in invested assets, and processes payments for 8 of the top 10 internet companies, retailers, and airlines.
About the team:
FIS' Identity and Access Management Tools Operations team is a group of cyber security professionals who ensure that critical tools such as Multi-Factor Authentication, Privileged Access Management, and Identity Governance and Lifecycle platforms are operational and performing optimally. This team monitors identity tool infrastructure health, assists application development teams respond to an ever changing threat landscape by dynamically securing identities, and ensures key internal business stakeholders are armed with the information to be successful, safe and secure. In this role, you will be exposed not just to persistent cyber security threats but also learn about the technology used to power the world's financial system as you work to ensure its security.
What you will be doing:
As a leader of the FIS Identity and Access Management Tools Operations team you will be accountable for all aspects of monitoring and responding to events impacting FIS' Multi-Factor Authentication, Privileged Access Management, and Identity Governance and Lifecycle platforms. Your primary mission is to ensure access to FIS systems, identities, and secrets is done securely. You will have the opportunity to support and learn from both information security senior security leadership, but also foster partnerships with business application development teams. In addition, you will be expected to collaborate and mentor colleagues sharing your expertise and experience.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Mentoring and oversight of cyber security analysts; guide their management of Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Privileged Access Management (PAM), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) platforms
- Monitoring of security events in various SIEMs which impact critical identity support systems (MFA, IGA, PAM etc.)
- Monitoring of security appliance health, basic troubleshooting of security devices (MFA, IGA, PAM etc.) and their network connections, and notification to proper security engineer as necessary for malfunctioning systems
- Ensure that the team provides 24x7 operational support; on a rotating/static shift schedule
- Participate in regulatory and client audits and present the operational overview of the Identity and Access Management Tools
What you bring:
- A passion for our mission to secure the global financial system
- Ready to face new challenges and learn new technologies
- A "team player" mentality, eager to learn from and share with your colleagues
- Excellent knowledge of cyber security related threats and trends
- Proficiency in general cyber security technologies and strategies
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience working in a "hands on" security or technology role with MFA, IGA, PAM platforms
- Cyber security certifications (GCIH, CEH, CISSP)
- Networking, systems, or other IT certifications
- FIS product or technology experience
What we offer you:
- A career cantered around the mission of securing the world's financial system
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services, technology, and cyber security in a fast paced - action focused - environment
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility, and respect
- The opportunity to advance or gain experience in other cyber security disciplines
- A culture where you are evaluated solely based on your contribution to our team's mission
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice .
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.