About the Role:
Custom Glass Solutions is seeking a talented individual to join our Human Resources Team. The selected candidate will build and maintain strong working relationships with employees at all levels. The Senior Human Resources Business Partner will enjoy a fast-paced work environment and be willing and ready for all challenges of the ever-changing market. This position will interface with all departments at our Upper Sandusky location.
A Successful Candidate Will
• Be able to maintain confidence, lead thorough employee relations investigations, and positively influence and enhance employee & leadership relations.
• Implement leadership, retention and engagement strategies that help to move the organization forward by developing strong leaders and a stronger workforce
• Effectively coach employees and leadership as well as demonstrate success in driving career development, employee engagement and retention.
• Lead full cycle employment recruiting for hourly Production Team Member positions
• Review employee concerns to identify problems and appropriate solutions to provide a win-win solution for employees and the business.
• Be comfortable with an evolving, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment.
• Manage competing demands and multiple tasks while prioritizing effectively to deliver results both as a partner to leadership and a hands-on HR team member with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Be an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
• Be able to work independently and exercise excellent judgment that aligns with the CGS culture, as well as be an active member of both the local Plant leadership and HR teams.
• Strongly influence, negotiation, and facilitate to foster and maintain collaborative relationships with business leaders and HR peers.
• Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
• 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources Business Partner capacity in a manufacturing environment
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• HRIS experience (Dayforce is a plus)
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, including high-quality document preparation and presentation skills
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing full cycle recruitment
• Excellent problem-solving & critical thinking skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative leadership style
• Strong project management skills and ability to create and work against a timeline required
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our Human Resources team provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient, and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong employee relationships. We oversee all aspects of Employee Relations (i.e. enrollment of all employee benefits, developing, promoting, and enforcing company policies and procedures, etc.) Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow Your Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can- Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with five locations spanning 3 states. Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
• Excellent Compensation
• Opportunities for Career Advancement
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Medical & Rx
• Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
• Additional Voluntary Life Insurance Options
• Identity Theft Protection
• Legal Services
• Pet Insurance
• 401K w/ Company Match
• Paid Vacation
• Parental Leave, Bereavement Leave and more!
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Confidential resumes should be emailed to .