Forming part of the Management Team, this is a standalone HR Manager/HR Director role designing and delivering the People Strategy and Operational responsibility for the HR Dept for an ambitious SME company.
Reporting into the CEO and working from the Andover Head Office - Responsibilities include:
• Day to day Operational HR Responsibility• Setting up policies and procedures within a fast-paced organisation with rapid growth plans• Managing all Human Resources practices, auditing all practices, proposing and implementing preferred updated methods• Implementing and setting up policies, procedures, and processes to vast majority of business processes• Implementing Employee Management Platform, inducting and training UK Management Team and rolling across group Nationally• Aligning employment contracts following new acquisitions• Overhauling Employee Benefits offering• Recruitment for the business and supporting SLT in People Planning and Talent attraction & retention• Managing and advising on Employee Relations • Developing People Strategy• Identifying Training and skills gaps
- Operational & Strategic HR experience gained at a Senior Level
- Previous experience leading an HR Function
- Stakeholder Management
- Previous experience working for an SME business would be advantageous
- CIPD Qualification Level 5 or 7
- Commercial focus
What's on offer:
- Annual bonus
- Free Parking
- Opportunity to develop career
- Private Medical
If you are a Senior HR Professional, looking for a new challenge where you can really affect positive change then apply now!