Reed HR are working alongside an Educational Establishment based in Central London who are recruiting for a HR Data Analyst on a permanent basis.
This role is hybrid, so you will be expected to travel into the office 1/2 days a week.
Purpose of job
As a member of the part of the HR Strategy, Policy and Equality & Diversity team, you will be responsible for the delivery of people data analytics (from HR and business systems) to provide data-driven insights to inform and influence strategic and operational decision making by the establishment.
You will also manage and deliver statutory returns, such as the staff Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) return, Gender Pay Gap reporting, the Staff Equality Information Report and other sponsored projects and initiatives.
• Develop and deliver ad hoc and regular workforce data analytics reports for use and implementation across the business, including data visualisations, through the collation, analysis and preparation of data sets, to recommend efficiencies & improvements.
• Work with stakeholders within and outside HR to develop and provide workforce data analytics reports to inform decision-making and organisational change, including developing HR metrics (HR dashboard) to illustrate trends and performance against key performance indicators (KPIs) to be considered at a specific level, for example, by the HR Strategy and Policy Committee.
• Lead on the design and delivery of data analysis for statutory reports such as Gender Pay Gap Reports, Equal Pay Audit and the Staff Equality Information Report, including developing evidence-based actions to achieve improvements, and present these to College Committees as required.
• Develop and deliver data analysis reports (including equality analyses), such as, academic promotion and contribution related pay reports, and present these to Committees as required.
• Act as the lead within HR for management information, providing advice on the data to inform the issue and enabling assurances of data integrity through developing reports for use across the HR Department.
• Contribute to the development and enhancements of the HR Information Systems in conjunction with HR colleagues and internal stakeholders to ensure the integrity of data held and carry out configuration changes on the HR information systems, within agreed timescales and criteria.
• Ensure HR colleagues have quick and easy access to information that will allow them to contribute effectively to the planning and staffing processes within their areas of responsibility.
• Provide data and responses to external enquiries and surveys, such as sector-wide benchmarking and other data-led exercises. Ensure the information produced in such activities is analysed and put to best use in proactively informing the organisations decision-making.
• Design and deliver data analytics at College level as required, such as for the Research Excellence Framework (REF), the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) and for organisational improvement interventions.
FULL JD UPON REQUEST