Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
At La Cantera, sophistication meets relaxation. Every experience provides the opportunity to discover something new. From our 25,000 sq. ft destination spa, Loma de Vida Spa & Wellness, to two championship golf course, guests can immerse themselves in the San Antonio scenery. Unlike other Hill Country resorts, La Cantera invites the peaceful Hill Country ambiance into every space.
These San Antonio accommodations embrace the intimacy of a boutique resort while still nodding to their Texas setting. Spacious living areas, cozy beds, and thoughtful amenities set these rooms apart from other San Antonio Hill Country suites. Each of these San Antonio suites and rooms encourages rest and relaxation so guests leave feeling renewed.
La Cantera is considered one of the top places to stay in The Hill Country. While there are many places to stay in San Antonio, La Cantera doesn't just stand for great vacations. It stands for better living. Whether guests seek a romantic getaway in San Antonio or a family adventure, La Cantera offers engaging resort experiences for both.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Full-time Banquet Houseperson is responsible for the accurate set up of all guest functions in our meeting rooms and ballrooms. The Houseperson must be detail oriented & have great customer service skills, working with both guests and co-workers alike.
What are we looking for?
- Someone who is at least 18 years of age
- Someone who can accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
- Someone who is highly detailed orientated
- Someone comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Someone with excellent communication skills
- Someone who thrives in working in a teamwork environment
- Someone with a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Someone who is a problem solver
- Someone with a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
- Someone who is comfortable with being on their feet throughout the shift, with intermittent periods of walking and stair climbing.
- Someone who is comfortable with being able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs. at shoulder height and frequently lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Someone who is able to bend, squat, push and pull frequently
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.