Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Skamania Lodge has introduced the most competitive housekeeping wages in the area. Our goal is to invite you in at the level you are at. We want to pay you well for your current skill set and set benchmarks for you to reach that will allow you to work towards building your career and making the money you deserve. We have a structured housekeeping pay scale and we are willing to train the right people to join our team.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for individuals with great attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team. You are part of the team that is empowered to provide exceptional cleaning service to our guest rooms. It goes without saying that hotel housekeepers have one of the most important roles that take place in a hotel daily.
Experienced housekeepers who excel in their roles have the possibility of growing into supervisory or management positions such as Housekeeping Supervisors, or Managers and even Executive Housekeeper.
What are we looking for?
- At least one year housekeeping experience preferred.
- At least one year hospitality experience preferred.
- One year of customer service experience required.
- Must be able to accurately follow instructions both verbally and written.
- Someone who is highly detailed oriented.
- Someone who has the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to frequently stand, walk, bend, push, pull, and carry up to 40 lbs.
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.