Serenity Hospice is searching for a Full-Time Patient Care Manager to join our team of professionals. We make a difference every day to patients and families coping with end-of-life illness in creating a center of excellence in hospice care.
This role provides direction and supervision for the interdisciplinary team members to promote proactive patient care management activities.
We offer a comprehensive benefits plan that includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, disability, 401k with match, paid holidays, 17 days off, and more! In addition, this position has bonus potential!
- Possession of a current license to practice as a registered professional nurse or the equivalent license and education to practice as a healthcare professional in the practicing state.
- Minimum five years' experience as a healthcare professional; including two years of supervisory experience in healthcare, homecare or hospice.
- Demonstrated administrative ability including knowledge of health care policies and program responsibilities.
- Must possess current CPR Certification.
- Ability to complete necessary documentation appropriately, legibly and timely.
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
Join our caring and compassionate team today!
To apply via text, text 1025 to (334) 518-4376