Our Home Health Clinical Managers have been called to care when they're needed most. As a member of our home health team, you'll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Clinical Managers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Daily Pay option available
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change lives every day.
As a Clinical Manager, you will be:
- Be responsible for the oversight of all personnel and patient-centered care/services provided by the agency, including patient and personnel assignments, coordinator patient care, coordinating referrals, assuring that patient needs are continually assessed, and assuring the development, implementation and updates of the patients' individualized plan of care
- Be responsible for the agency's quality assurance and performance (QAPI) program, including patient outcomes and patient experience
- Create a positive work environment conducive to the attainment of personal and business goals
- Ensure overall compliance with all federal, state and local government laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare
To qualify for a Clinical Manager position with us:
- A registered nurse with a license in good standing
- Minimum of three (3) years of home health care experience preferred
- Two (2) years of management experience preferred
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, our team is the largest franchise network within the Interim HealthCare family. As a people-focused organization, we pride ourselves on serving with integrity and providing exceptional care and client service throughout Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.