SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Keeping people safe at home and out of the hospital is more important than ever. BAYADA Registered Nurses - RNs are Heroes on the Home Front, delivering the highest-quality private duty nursing care to help people live their best lives where they most want to be-at home.
If the hero in you wants to make a difference, provide meaningful one-on-one care, and develop relationships with both clients and team members, BAYADA has many opportunities and schedules to find your perfect fit. BAYADA has an immediate need for Registered Nurses RNs to care for pediatric clients in the following locations - you choose the location, client, and shift that works best for you! (Our pediatric clients range in ages from infants, to school aged, teenagers, and young adult) Flexible scheduling available
Not only do we care for clients in the home setting, we also have day shift hours available during the week in the school setting! Voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work 2 Years in a Row! Make your career what you want it to be
- Norristown - day and overnight shifts available
- East Norriton - day shifts available
- King of Prussia - day, evening, and overnight shifts available
- Plymouth Meeting - overnight shifts available
- Eagleville - day and overnight shifts available
At BAYADA, we care for people of all ages, diagnoses, and acuity levels, giving you the chance to explore your interests and put your skills to work. Many of our adult and pediatric clients-infants to the elderly-require advanced care, such as tracheostomy and ventilator management. So, if you have high-tech experience, we'd love to speak with you! If not, we offer paid self-directed and tailored training to RNs to advance your skills to the next level.
Interested in pediatrics but never cared for children before? We offer paid training in pediatrics to prepare you to meet the unique and rewarding challenges of caring for children at home. When your work matters, it matters where you work
Mission-driven and nonprofit, BAYADA has been at the forefront of health care for more than 45 years. We follow the highest clinical and safety standards, so we'll prepare and equip our Registered Nurses RNs to meet the everyday challenges of home care, and especially in this time of crisis. Supported by a team dedicated to your success, our Registered Nurses RNs enjoy the following benefits:
Apply today! Questions - contact Mathew DiTullio at Work Cell:
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program
- Weekly pay and benefits
- 24/7 on-call clinical manager support so you'll never feel alone
- Variety of shifts to fit your lifestyle
- Health benefits for full- and part-time employees
- Paid time off (PTO) benefits
- Paid, industry-leading training
- Scholarship programs and tuition reimbursement
- Local and national reward and recognition programs
- 401(k) with company match
- Tools needed for your job - we invest in our care team
- A positive and stable working environment with a supportive office team
- Certifications to advance your skills
- Employee referral bonuses for referring your friends & family to BAYADA
BAYADA was Awarded Forbes Best Employer for Women 2020
MAR-EPA As an accredited, regulated, certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, military status, or any other similarly protected status in accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.