Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Salesforce Development to join their team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
Head of Salesforce Development - The Role:
This role is a new position for Trust Payments and will play a critical leadership role in maximising value and efficiency from our use of SFDC SaaS products. The role reports into the Chief Data Officer and will be responsible for managing and developing the company's CRM strategy as well as providing vision and leadership to the already established SFDC development team to execute such strategy. This is a role that will require a blend of strong people leadership, relationship management and technical skills. It is not intended to be a hands-on development role, although a keen appreciation and deep knowledge of SFDC development will be essential to lead our newly expanded SFDC development team.
Head of Salesforce Development - Key Responsibilities:
- Own the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing,
and leading implementation and testing of new features within a fast paced, agile environment
- Partner with the Technologies division to share and enshrine best practice code development practices
- Manage the overall relationship with SFDC including contract negotiation
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the SFDC team and ensure project plans and delivery commitments are met
- Architect and develop the innovative technical design and implementation approach with the overall product line goals and objectives in mind
- Own team's operational excellence, including creation of and monitoring of metrics and alerts in a continuous process improvement environment
- Manage resources, staffing, mentoring, and continuous professional development to build and sustain a best-in-class development team
- Automate processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow and Assignment Rules
- Collaborate with team members and other departments in defining business requirements for optimal use of Salesforce functionality
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and functional gaps
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Evaluate, install, and administer 3rd party apps and provide first-tier-support
Head of Salesforce Development - You:
- Experience leading, motivating, and retaining a high-performance software engineering team
- 5+ years of demonstrated people leadership experience
- 5+ years relevant SFDC experience in sales cloud and service cloud
- 3+ years of experience in SFDC development including custom objects, apex, triggers, web services, visualforce, REST APIs, SOAP web services and migration Tools
- Experience working in agile environment using tools such as Jira
- Familiarity with Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Head of Salesforce Development - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/ policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to TruPayMe. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
During the recruitment process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.
To submit your CV for this exciting Head of Salesforce Development opportunity, please press 'Apply' now.