The best of both worlds: That is what a position with Infopro Digital offers you.
We are first a global company with 4,000 employees and annual revenues of over half-a-billion dollars, with a presence in 17 countries. Through our market-leading brands, we serve five professional communities - risk and insurance, automotive aftermarket, construction, retail, and industrials - enabling our clients to make informed business decisions and create new opportunities.
Within Infopro Digital, we are also an entrepreneurial, 300-person team focused on the financial services industry, known collectively as Risk Global, with offices in Hong Kong, Lisbon, London, Nashville, New York, and Singapore. Working at Infopro Digital s Risk Global means being part of a company that has strong financial backing, while at the same time giving you the power to truly have an impact.
Risk Global is the preeminent industry source of research and data for financial services professionals interested in the transfer and management of risk. We deliver detailed insight and analysis on complex topics to senior professionals including the who s who of the global capital markets. Our clients enjoy a competitive advantage in a highly competitive industry.
We are now expanding our presence in Nashville TN and recruiting a Director of Marketing that will lead the marketing activities of Risk Global in the Americas. Working with the Managing Director, Americas, you will plan and execute a marketing strategy for new and existing products and services. This will include subscription marketing and events marketing, and also incorporates branding and communication strategies, appropriate use of all marketing channels, as well as setting marketing budgets, reporting on KPIs and targets and analyzing the market and competitors.
This is an exciting, fast-paced, and diverse role working across a number of brands, products, and teams where no two days will be the same!
KEY OBJECTIVES INCLUDE:
• Develop brand strategies for the Americas working closely with the product owners and marketing teams
• Define and implement a multi-channel, integrated communication strategy aligned with the overall marketing strategy for the business
• Plan and execute marketing strategies for new and existing products at a geographic, product, and audience level
• Provide leadership for the Americas marketing team and provide guidance for day-to-day activities
• Motivation of the team to create an environment where people go the extra mile and drive to innovate, test new ideas, exceed targets, and develop new products
• Recruitment, training, development, appraisal, and succession planning for existing and new staff. Managing the budget for recruitment and staff bonuses
• Report on the effectiveness of marketing using agreed KPIs
• Exceed revenue and audience targets across our five main product areas; events, learning, market access solutions, subscriptions, and research
• Set, administer, and measure annual marketing budgets
• Continually review changes to the market, identify trends, monitor competitor activity, and conduct market research and adjust marketing plan if necessary
• Interrogate the organization s databases and external data, making recommendations for strategic areas of database growth and usage
• Work closely with the Americas Sales Directors, providing tools, materials, and leads to ensure sales targets are delivered
• Collaborate with the regional Marketing Directors to ensure that team s work in a collaborative, strategic way, and that Risk Global s customers receive integrated, coherent messages across brands and regions
All applicants must have a valid right live and work in the US without sponsorship.
• A minimum of five years marketing experience
• Proven experience of managing, structuring and motivating a team of at least four people
• Strategic thinker with strong execution and project management skills
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the marketing mix, including both digital and direct marketing
• Analytical with the ability to translate outcomes into creative/innovate initiatives
• Strong understanding of market research
• Experience in developing and executing new product launches
• Commercially focused and driven with the desire to aggressively grow revenues in the Americas
• Thrives under pressure and is proactive at coming up with solutions
• A skilled communicator and influencer
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognized. You will be supported throughout your career, tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training.
In addition to a competitive salary we offer the following benefits:
Flexible and hybrid working based on employee needs.
20 Vacation Days (rising to 25 days)
5 Sick Days
Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
401k Plan Plus Match
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Short-term and Long-term Disability
Discounted Gym Membership
Bonusly Employee Recognition
Employee Discount Schemes
Employee Assistance Program
Additional Life Insurance
Employee Referral Scheme