Head of Installations
Salary £55,000 to £65,000 subject to experience plus car
Location - Nationwide, driving license essential
Reporting into the Operations Director, you will have the full responsibility for leading and managing the Installations Management team to deliver the full installation programme of our high-quality range of furniture.
- Lead, manage and develop the Installation Management (IM) Teams.
- Ensure that all employees and subcontractors are working safely on site.
- Ensure that our furniture is fitted to a high standard and within programme.
- Responsible for all site related issues for the company.
- Attend all significant site meetings.
- Continuously improve the company's site related process.
- Maintain and run your own projects.
- Ensure all the installation team orders are placed.
- Contract terms assessment and management for all site related requirements.
- Hold and run Pre-Start and ongoing Site meetings with Client's site team
- Oversee site related variations and where necessary attend final accounts meetings.
- Overall responsibility for the Installation teams' quality of installation and coordination of subcontract fitters work.
- Communicate feedback with both clients and the Curtis team (Leeds based) on a regular basis.
- On-site management of multiple projects.
- Regular liaison with Client Project Managers.
- Accurate and timely surveys of rooms for Curtis furniture.
- Coordination of subcontract fitters to work on tome and in budget.
- Co-ordinate and document the timely handover of completed work back to the client
- Provide timely and accurate daily/ weekly reporting of site related issues to office teams.
- Over 2 years' experience of managing large scale furniture (or equivalent) installations.
- Joinery knowledge which is essential to the role.
- Commercially minded with experience of managing budgets.
- Influence and drive decisions and help the company continuously adapt and progress.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and deliver high quality results within budget.
- Ability to analyse and solve complex problems with effective solutions.
- Must be a self-starter able to work on own initiative.
- Confident to make decisions based on sound knowledge of Health and Safety procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word with good overall IT skills.
If you are ambitious and have a flexible can-do attitude, then please send your cv by return