HCA Florida North Florida Hospital seeks an additional gynecological oncologist to join their premier practice and growing service line. Qualified Candidates:
- The incoming provider will join Dr. Daylene Ripley, a Gynecologic Oncologist with excellent reputation for quality patient care.
- Excellent local and regional radiation oncology and hematologic oncology services available.
- Robotics available.
- Practice is supported by 2 advanced practicing practitioners.
- Partnership with Sarah Cannon, the global cancer institute of HCA, offers integrated cancer services with convenient access to cutting-edge therapies for those facing cancer in communities across the United States and United Kingdom.
About HCA Florida North Florida Hospital:
- Employed opportunity through HCA Physician Services Group
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- A trusted community hospital with 510 licensed beds located in Gainesville, Florida
- Provides full-service medical and surgical acute care
- Three freestanding emergency service locations, in addition to main ER
- Accredited Chest Pain Center & DNV-GL accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Ranked top two in HCA Healthcare for stroke care in 2020
- Certified as a Key Top-Quality Performer by Joint Commission
- Evolving Graduate Medical Education Program
Nestled in the landscape of North Central Florida, Gainesville is known for its preservation of historic buildings, art, cultural diversity, and the beauty of its natural surroundings; including numerous springs, lakes, outdoor parks and museums. Not far from either coast, Gainesville is just a short drive to sandy beaches and some of Florida s most notable attractions. Recognized as one of Florida s most livable cities, Gainesville is an innovative city that combines both a small and big town feel.