Join a dynamic collegial group of Physicians and other Advanced Practice Providers at Cascade Gastroenterology, in the beautiful mountain town of Bend OR. City growth and retirements in the service area have created a high demand for GI care. This well-established Gastroenterology group covers a large catchment area and has a waiting list of patients. In this role, you will have tremendous support from other providers, as well as the opportunity to work with the largest primary care group in Central Oregon.
- Employed position in a small practice environment
- Large primary care referral network
- 4-day workweek
- Call sharing is 1:6
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including paid malpractice insurance
- Provisions for relocation/ Loan-repayment program
- Clinic hours 8-5
- 32 patient contact hours/wk
- 1 week of hospital call out of 7
- 1 day of outpatient clinic a week, 3 days of scoping at our ASC
Surrounded by astounding geographical beauty, Bend is a combination of urban cool, western hospitality and endless outdoor recreational activities. The greater Bend metro area population exceeds 197,000 and we serve a referral area encompassing most of Oregon east of the Cascades. The only destination ski resort in the state of Oregon, Mt. Bachelor, is 20 minutes from downtown Bend, and there are numerous cross country trails and snowmobile parks nearby. Summer sports include hiking, climbing at Smith Rock, fishing (lake and river), kayaking, mountain biking, river sports, and over two dozen golf courses are within a thirty mile radius. The public school system is strong and there are private school options at all grade levels. Oregon State University's Cascade Campus in Bend is a full four-year university, which also offers a few graduate programs, and Central Oregon Community College (COCC) offers 60 programs of study. A regional airport connects Bend/Redmond to Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Denver.
Cascade Gastroenterology is part of Praxis Health,the largest independent medical group in Oregon. Praxis is a family of primary care and specialty clinics providing accessible and quality health care throughout the state of Oregon.
Praxis Health is a well-established provider of health care services in the state of Oregon. We are not big-box health care, rather a family of 32 medical clinics throughout the state. Providing a small clinic environment, uncommon provider autonomy, and an umbrella of administrative support services, it's the best of all worlds. Medicine the way you like it!
To submit your CV, or for more information, please contact Shannon Lynch, Provider and Medical Recruitment, Praxis Health, sklynch@
Provider will adhere to the following:
- The executed employment agreement, outlining detailed expectations for performance and conduct.
- Praxis Health is required to mandate the COVID-19 vaccination for all employees and this will be required as a condition of employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, reasonable accommodations will be fairly considered.
- PA/ NP
- 1-3 years Internal Medicine or Gastro experience highly desired
Praxis Health is the Pacific Northwest's leading independent healthcare network, providing the highest levels of individualized patient care.
With a mission to improve the health and well-being of our community, we are committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care.
It all starts with putting patients and families at the forefront. Our efforts focus not only on providing exceptional patient care when it is needed, but also on the wellness services and community outreach that engage and empower the people we serve to take charge of their health.
All delivered by a team of mission driven physicians, employees and administrators - the best minds and the biggest hearts - to help ensure the safest, highest quality of care for all.
For more, please click here: https://youtu.be/MrNWtn42prY
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Work Environment: Combination of medical office and exam/procedure room settings.
Praxis Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.