Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
Located in the heart of Washington's wine country, Barking Frog is a highly acclaimed Woodinville restaurant with innovative seasonal menus and an award-winning cellar of Northwest and global wines. Our warm, cozy dining area embodies the same relaxed style as Willows Lodge, making Barking Frog one of the most widely desired restaurants in Woodinville and the wider Seattle area.
$1,000 net bonus will be provided if hired and actively employed at 6 weeks following hire date and another $1,000 net bonus provided if actively employed 90 days following hire date.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
Maintains kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following, but are not limited to:
Checks the chemicals to the established par levels to serve the day, includes supplies on hand and notifies supervisor of any chemical needs.
Lines trash cans with liners.
Ensures floor mats are in the correct location and clean of grease, trash and are not ripped. Ensures floors are swept, and mopped when needed. Runs floor mats through dish machine as needed.
Checks the equipment for the following: Dish machine functions properly and is free of trash inside and out. Ensures sprayer and disposal are in good working condition, counters and drains are clean, trash is emptied, lined and on track, and all equipment is stocked.
Ensures that the dish machine dispensing regulators are full and properly working. Checks all filters and clears if necessary at the start of the shift. Ensures the soap and sanitizer chambers are full, and all gauges work.
Scrapes all excess food debris and film from all china and silver.
Keeps dish table area clean.
Empties trash frequently.
Places all silver into the soaking tub.
Sorts and stacks: Once wares have air dried, stacks by type in appropriate area.
Washes pots, pans, and trays.
Sweeps and mops kitchen floors.
Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, and meat blocks.
Segregates and removes trash and garbage and places it in designated containers.
Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip, buffing wheel, and hand cloth.
Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
Maintains the cleanliness of the employee cafeteria, including, but not limited to, machinery, refrigeration, hot cart, floors and furniture.
Stocks the cafeteria for the employee meal and removes dirty dishes.
What are we looking for?
- Active Food handler's certification or the ability to get it
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts
- Requires strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- At least 18 years of age
- Have a desire to exceed expectations
- An energetic personality
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.