Reston Limousine CDL Charter Drivers
Join our team of professionals servicing the transportation needs of corporations, governments, universities, and individuals. Today, Reston Limousine operates one of the largest chauffeured fleets in the country and is one of Washington metropolitan area's largest provider of passenger transportation, luxury transportation, and government contract services. We are growing and searching for Full-Time CDL w/ Passengers endorsement Chauffeur/Charter Drivers in the DMV area. As the face of our company, you are responsible for providing a comfortable, safe, and professional transportation to our top clients. We guarantee $65,000/year and hiring bonus of $5,000, based on qualifications. As a Charter Bus Drivers You Will
- Transport, care for, and assist clients to and from their destination
- Communicate with client
- Have the flexibility to create your own schedule
Why you'll love working here
- CDL Class B or A with Passenger endorsement
- Client facing experience within the transportation industry
- High School Diploma or GED
About Reston Limousine
- Competitive Pay: $30-$45/Hr. (Hourly Rate + 15% Hourly Commission Rate + 2 Hours Travel Time)
- Overtime at a time and half!
- Government per diem and paid travel time
- Flexible Schedules: Full-time with over-time opportunities
- Great Work Environment: Grow within the company. Most of our leaders started as drivers
- Benefits: Health, dental, vision and life insurance, AFLAC, STD/LTD, 401K company match
- Choose Your Client: We provide services to Corporations, Government, Universities, Individuals, and In-House Transfers
A family-owned, employee focused business since 1990, our passion is to provide a variety of transportation solutions for individuals and groups that exceed clients' expectations through our commitment to safety, excellent service, and lasting relationships. Reston Limousine has enjoyed continued growth despite regional and national economic downturns; thanks in part to our full-time training, safety management, and our on-site Operations Center that includes a 24/7 dispatch center and a dedicated detailing and maintenance/repair facility. We have earned the highest safety ratings from the U.S. Department of Transportation and U.S. Department of Defense.
All applicants must apply through our company website: and click on "CAREERS" or CLICK HERE to begin the application process or email a copy of your resume to All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.