Come be a part of something bigger!
Benchmark | Pyramid is a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
- Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
- Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
- 401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
- Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn't love to get away)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
- Employee family events (bring the kids!)
- Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
- Many more, please inquire for more details
The Newly Renovated AAA Four Diamond award-winning Chaminade Resort & Spa is a spectacular mountaintop retreat in Santa Cruz. Our historic Mission-style resort overlooks sweeping views of Monterey Bay and the Santa Cruz Mountains. Chaminade is a luxurious destination for executive meetings, celebrations and getaways. Enjoy color palettes inspired by California coast, contemporary Spanish furnishings, and world-class amenities. Chaminade is just five minutes from golf courses, the beach and downtown Santa Cruz. Escape to a haven of unsurpassed service.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
We are looking for a highly-motivated Front Desk Supervisor responsible for the successful operation of the Front Desk operation including creating an incredible first impression for Chaminade Resort & Spa. While assisting the Front Desk Manager in monitoring and controlling payroll, forecasting, budgeting and managing expenses, the Front Desk Supervisor would focus on ensuring customer satisfaction and employee relations.
If making meaningful connections, figuring out what it takes and stepping it up to win the day is what you do, and you love it, we want you! This is a tremendous opportunity for a driven person to grow and learn at a world-class resort!
What are we looking for?
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous hotel or resort experience preferred
- A strong desire to make an impact on other people
- An outgoing and engaging personality
- Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Actual compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.