Qualified Secondary Teacher
Qualified Secondary Fleuent French Teacher required for Long term role in Salford!
We are currently working with a great school in the Salford area who are seeking a qualified French teacher to join the school at the start of the new academic year.
The successful teacher will be fleuent in French and be required to lead classes from KS3-4 including GCSE groups. You will also support students on a 1:1 basis. The students are within Year 7 till Year 11 and require help in accessing the National Curriculum. The students feel safe within the school and cooperate well with staff and they have a thriving technology department.
- Planning and preparing French lessons for KS3 & KS4 students
- Educating and supporting students with their learning
- Managing classroom behaviour
- Setting & marking homework
- Working with school's leadership team to ensure classes runs smoothly.
You will need:
- Ideally some experience working with secondary aged pupils and hands on experience teaching French - this can include experience not in schools such as a youth mentor, instructor, club leaders etc.
- PGCE & QTS required, and great subject knowledge around French
- Display confident classroom management and behavior strategies
- Be resilient, reliable and passionate about excelling within education with a real enthusiasm for inspiring pupils to engage with their learning and development
- If you have a DBS on the update service this is ideal - however we can issue you an application form if not
We are a social enterprise dedicated to putting more money in your pocket. We pay our staff higher rates and keep costs to the school low guaranteeing you more (and consistent) work opportunities. Our app gives you complete control over your schedule and booking preferences and you can secure work directly from a school in as little as 2 minutes! What's even better is that we are a people-business so we are always working hard behind the scenes to deliver the best service.
Some more about our app:
- Schools book you directly via the app
- Transparent rates of pay displayed for each booking
- Smart Match technology pairs you with the perfect job
- Simple calendar function allows you to set the times and dates you're free to work
- Browse long term and daily supply jobs
- One-click timesheets
- Register from the comfort of your own home!