$500 Signing Bonus! Great Benefits! Discounted Staff Meals!
Era Living is seeking part-time Food Servers to become the newest member of our Dining Services team located in our Ida Culver House Broadview in North Seattle, WA. Available shifts are scheduled between 4pm-8pm.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
Eligibility contingent on meeting requirements of each benefit (hours worked, age, etc.)
The Food Server is responsible for ensuring that our residents and their guests in our full service restaurant are treated to a world class dining experience. This position takes orders and delivers meals with attention to detail and an eye towards satisfaction.
- Attends and participates in the pre-meal and post-meal responsibilities; Assists in the set-up, service and breakdown daily
- Greets residents and takes food and beverage orders in a pleasant and efficient manner
- Serves meals following established service standard techniques; Delivers and retrieves Resident meal trays to resident apartments as required
- Busses and cleans tables
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Amazing customer service skills
- Ability to follow established food service practices
- Ability to take and submit food orders within established policies
- Ability to use good interpersonal skills when interacting with Residents, family members, visitors and co-workers
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required
- Must comply with the Washington State COVID-19 vaccination requirement for healthcare workers
Education and Experience:
o Food Handler's Certificate or able to obtain within 14 days of hire
o First Aid and CPR certified or able to obtain within 30 days of hire, as required
o Washington State Alcohol Permit or able to obtain within 30 days of hire, as required
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application! Please visit our careers site at
Era Living has been voted Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington