As the Financial Operations Associate you will cross-train to become a subject matter expert in key areas of the business, assisting the department as needed in collaboration with internal and external business partners.
Location: Merchants Fleet Headquarters in Hooksett, NH
Check out the other benefits that Merchants Fleet has to offer here .
Take a peek at the culture on the Financial Operations team:
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Process a variety of financial transactions, accurately and efficiently
- Validate required documents, dates and information have been provided and is accurate
- Monitor exceptions and ensure timely response to/from business partners
- Escalate aged items and drive resolution
- Suggest process improvements to enhance quality, improve productivity and minimize risk
- Run daily workflow reports
- Engage management when processing days are at risk
- Provide volumes and aging status to management during weekly meetings
- Work closely with Operations and Finance teams
- Respond and act on email correspondence to support all departments at Merchants
The Expertise and Education You Have:
- Exceptional computer skills in Salesforce, Great Plains, Microsoft Windows, Excel, Power Point and Word
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in a corporate setting, customer service, finance, accounting, banking, or administration preferred
The Skills You Bring:
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail with an ability to focus on accuracy while managing multiple tasks
- Excellent analytical skills and proven customer service approach to problem solving
- Positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage time productively
- Ready to hit the ground running in a very fast paced environment
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as ability to work independently with self-motivation
Merchants Fleet is the nation's fastest growing fleet management company, providing flexible funding and service options for organizations that leverage vehicles to run their operations, serving as a single source for all vehicle needs, including electric vehicles. From financing and charging to maintenance and remarketing, Merchants has collaborated with dozens of OEMs, charging, data and upfit partners to ensure every client is connected to the service, technology platforms, and products that will support their fleet in making the transition to EV. Merchants Fleet is headquartered in Hooksett, New Hampshire, and its Innovation Center is located in the Chicago, Illinois area.
Merchants is an award-winning place to work with accolades including; Best & Brightest, Best Company to Work For 2015-2021, Great Place to Work and Coolest Company for Young Professionals.
To provide all candidates with the highest level of our attention, Merchants Fleet does not accept uninvited solicitations or resumes from third parties.
California Residents click here for California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities .