You already loveus
Shearer's is a privately held producer, leading co-manufacturer and distributor of quality snack foods sold under the Shearer's brand, and other private labels. Ranking number one in private brand and contract manufactured salty snacks, as well as the number two supplier of private brand cookies and crackers in North America, you love our products, although you may not be familiar with our name! We utilize our manufacturing expertise to serve as a strategic supplier to our partners, who are nationally recognized retail and restaurant brands. With exceptional competence in product development, manufacturing, marketing, and distribution, we continue to embrace significant growth in each segment of our business. Headquartered in Massillon, Ohio, we have over 5,000 associates in 12 state-of-the-art manufacturing and distribution sites in North America. You can visit our website at .Financial Analyst Summary
As a member of the corporate financial planning and analysis team, the Financial Analyst - FP&A Commercial Finance / Operations will work with the Commercial Sales Team, Transportation, and Accounting to provide financial support for all customers. Key areas of responsibility include analysis regarding customer spend, customer profitability, freight, and commodities. This role will also support new business quoting, product pricing, and reporting. This position will report to the Sr Finance Manager - FP&A Commercial Finance / Operations.Your Seat at the Table
What You Bring to the Table
- Partner with cross-functional teams to maximize customer potential.
- Provide analysis, reports, and support recommendations provided to company management and sales team.
- Increase productivity by developing automated applications; eliminating duplications; coordinating information requirements.
- Build and monitor tools tracking customer spend and general deductions with customer details.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual sales budget.
- Maintain flexible and "can-do" attitude in managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
- Collaborate with the Transportation Team and Sales to minimize freight expense.
- Collaborate with the Sales, Product Development, and Operations teams to prepare effective customer quotes and improve customer performance and profitability.
- Support special projects and ad hoc reporting requests.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 1-3 years Finance or Accounting experience required; recent relevant education may qualify.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and be a self-starter in a fast-paced environment with internal deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Flexibility to coordinate special projects, anticipate issues and take initiative to resolve them.
- Advanced Excel capabilities and proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer's, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.This is your invitation to apply now!Note: Shearer's does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Shearer's is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.